Thursday 7 May 2015

No Rain


It has been a bit better today with less rain, but just quite a lot of wind, so I was quite happy going out to play lots of times specially when my MH was out with me.

My DH was in Kirkwall doing some shopping for me and my MH, so I was looking after the old dear and I watched her as she cleaned all my house, but I took myself off to my bed when she brought out the vacuum cleaner, and when she was finished, she came to find me and I got a great big cuddle. When I finally managed to drag my adorable little self out of my bed, I wandered through to my living room and sat on the couch on my MH's knees as she stroked me and talked to me. I liked it a lot.


A wee while later, I looked out of my window and I saw the three ducks in the field in front of my house. I think they were waiting for me to go out to see them, so I very politely asked to be let out, and off I went for a long chat with them. I told them all the things I had been doing and they told me they had been for a long walk up and down the field in the hope that I might pop out my window, and suddenly out I popped! Magic, eh?


Me and my MH went into the gym again this afternoon and then we had a short play on the grass but it was a bit blowy for the old dear so we didn't stay out too long, but once I saw her settled back on the couch, I went out in to the garden at the front of my house for a short explore until my DH came home and as soon as I saw him coming in his wee car, I ran to meet him and he liked it. You can see how I was strutting about my garden. I think I might have been showing off a wee bit to the duckies.


I think we are going to be up late tonight 'cos I heard the humans saying that they were going to watch the results of something called the election and it was going to be on very late, so I might have quite a few nocturnal playtimes tonight and then we will all need a long sleep tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment