Tuesday 12 May 2015

I'm Sorry.....


...but I don't have very much news for you today. I have hardly been outside all day as the weather has been so awful. The wind has been blowing and the rain has been raining, so me and my humans have stayed inside nearly all day.

It has been a good day though and my MH played with me lots of times and cuddled me lots of more times 'cos she doesn't want me to get lonely and she knows how much I love playing with her. She was cleaning the bedrooms today so I followed her round my house and she chatted to me all the time she was working.

I spent some time with my DH too 'cos I don't want him to feel left out and we have a lot of work to do in our greenhouse but I had to wait until the rain went off before I went out to see where he was and I sat on the shelf while he fixed some of our plants. I like that but I was a wee bit cold, so I nipped back into my house just in time to catch the old dear going into the gym, so I followed her in there too and sat on the chair while her little legs did their exercises. It is the only place she doesn't talk very much to me 'cos she is either singing or she has no breath! Whatever the reason I am quite happy just being there and making sure she is OK.


We had just finished when we saw our friend N. driving up with his tractor and trailer and he told my MH that he had brought her new lawn mower 'cos it had just come off the boat! Oh dear. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but it will make things a lot easier for my MH so I am trying to be happy. Honest!

My DH had good fun putting it all together and he says all we need now is some dry weather to make the grass all ready to be cut. Now, where did I put that rain spell? Hee hee :))

No comments:

Post a Comment