Friday 29 May 2015

Happy Day


I did it again this morning. As soon as we got up, I flew out of the door even before I had anything to eat and disappeared for a long time. My MH still doesn't know what I was doing and I just love being a secretive puss. It gives one an air of mystery, does it not?

It has been a funny day for weather. One minute the sun is shining and it is quite warm and I am outside rolling on the nice grass and the next minute it is pouring with rain and I am banging on the window to be let in again. Oh joy!


I am afraid I am upsetting my DH at night. I don't mean to of course and I didn't know I was doing it until I heard him telling my MH all about it. I shall explain. When it is bedtime, my MH goes to bed earlier that my DH and I go with her and sit with her while she reads but as soon as she puts her light out, I nip through to the other room and sit with the old boy for a wee while. When I think he is OK I ask him to please let me out. And therein lies the problem.

You see, I thought I was asking politely but apparently the old boy thought I was shouting at him and I have to admit, I may have stamped my adorable little paws perhaps just a few times too often. Sorry, DH. I shall try and be a bit more patient tonight.


We have a new boat on our little island while the normal boat is away to the boat doctor and my humans are just hoping that they will be able to get on and off it easily. Especially my MH 'cos she just has little legs, but she is going to Kirkwall on Monday so I shall be able to tell you then.


The sun is shining again so once I have finished this very peaceful nap I shall probably go out a-hunting again until the next heavy shower comes on. At least all this running in and out keeps me a very fit little Squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment