Monday 20 April 2015

Worry


I have been a very quiet little puss today and my MH has been a bit worried about me. I don't think there is anything wrong with me. It's just that I am not as bouncy as usual and I have slept most of the day on my little bed.


I went out a couple of times but I wasn't all that interested in anything out there either. Not even the Daisys could cheer me up and I still haven't been able to find my little friend Socks again, so I just came back in to my house and cuddled up beside my MH who was still worried about me. I tried to tell her I was fine, but she knows I am just not my usual self.

It kind of worked to my advantage though 'cos when I came back in from one of my short trips outside, there was some lovely chicken in my dinner dish and I gobbled it all up and my MH was a bit happier. I did for a minute consider asking her to feed me if I lay on my couch, but I thought that might just be pushing my luck a wee bit.


She loves me millions and lets me away with lots of things, but I am very much aware that the soup pot is just in the cupboard! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment