Thursday 9 April 2015

Still Happy


But a tad bewildered this morning. The alarm went off early and both my humans got up and I decided that they must be going on the early boat to the town, so I decided that I would be having a lonely day, but I was wrong. I was wrong, but oh so happy.

My DH went away to the pier and then brought the nurse to see my MH 'cos she has a wee sore heel and the nurse wanted to see it, so that's why we were all up at the crack of dawn, but it gave me lots more time to play and to be adored 'cos the nurse lady likes puss cats and thought I was wonderful. 'Nuff said.

My DH was still busy finishing all his jobs around my house and I was able to go outside with him lots and lots of times and that was really good fun, but then I was so excited 'cos my friend J. came to help us and he made such a fuss of me and let me help him. He even tickled my little lugs and I was a very happy little Squeak. I love my friend J.


My day just keeped getting better and better and now I am lying on my MH's knee with my adorable little head on her computer and every now and then she strokes my little lugs and tells me she loves me, so my night is pretty good too.

I hope you have had as good a day as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment