Tuesday 24 March 2015

More Work


We were all up early again this morning which is rather unusual in my house as you know, but up we were. Actually, I quite like being up early 'cos it gives me much more time to play and do all the things adorable little puss cats should be doing.

My DH went away in his car and brought up one of the workmen who are pulling my bathroom to bits. I was a wee bit disappointed 'cos yesterday there were two men and they are both very nice, but one is especially lovely and talks to me all the time and he lets me rub up against him while he is stroking me, but the other one doesn't and it was the other one who came today, not my friend. So I was a tad peeved but that soon disappeared when I saw what he was doing 'cos he started putting new things back into my bathroom, so I think that is a good sign. And, I heard my humans saying that both men would be back tomorrow and they will probably be finished then which will be good although it means my humans will have a lot of cleaning up to do and they won't have an awful lot of time for you know who! (And that's me, in case you don't know!) Maybe if I help them there will be time for lots of cuddles?


I saw my little friend today but there was another little lamb with her and the mummy sheep and they walked slowly past my window again so I purred for them but they didn't answer me. I will go into that field tonight and see how they are.

I have been in and out lots of times today and it has been good 'cos my DH has been in and out lots and lots of times too so I just follow him to see what he is doing. A lot of the bathroom 'stuff' has been kept in my MH's gym so she hasn't been able to get in there to do her exercises, but she said she will need to give it a great big clean before we start working and I think we will do that during the weekend so I will be helping her as usual and then when we are finished I will ask her to play on the grass with me.


And you all know what she will say. Sure you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment