Saturday 21 February 2015

Quieter


We have had another quiet day but it has been good just the same and I have had lots of plays and lots of sleeps and every time my MH nips into our bedroom to do her exercises I go and find her and help her. She talks to me and tells me she loves me and that I am the bestest little puss in the world. That makes me the happiest little puss in the world. We all did wee bits of work but we also did lots of sitting down so that was good fun and I played with my MH whenever I asked and I liked that lots.

This picture isn't the bestest one of yours truly but I thought you might like to see the shape that my little wagger gets into when I am playing. Sometimes I think it has a mind of its own 'cos it doesn't do what I tell it to, but it did make me and my MH giggle when we saw what it was doing in this picture and I hope it makes you giggle too.


I am hoping that my friends M. and S. will be able to come to my house tomorrow to watch a film with me and my MH, but my little weatherman friend says it might be very windy on my little island and it might even snow, so maybe they won't be able to come to see me, but I have my little paws crossed that my weather man friend might be a wee bit wrong tomorrow and they will be in my house with me.


I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment