Friday 6 February 2015

Not so quiet


Well. What an afternoon I have had! As I told you yesterday, some of my MH's friends were coming to see us today and I had a brilliant time with them as you can see from this picture.


When they arrived I was having a wee lie down 'cos I had just helped my MH do her exercises and it always makes me tired, but then I heard strange voices. Well, the voices themselves weren't strange, you understand. It was just that I didn't know them so they were strange to me. See? Anyway, I opened my little lugs and listened and then I heard my name being spoken so I decided I would let them see the real thing and I wandered into the living room and inspected these two ladies who thought I was simply adorable. 'Nuff said.

We all had a very good afternoon and I just wandered from knee to knee enjoying all the attention that I was getting. I made sure my dear old MH got her full share of my purrs as well, and since my DH had taken himself off into the study to get some peace and quiet, he will get all his cuddles later. I am a very fair little puss.

Me and my MH are a wee bit tired now, so we are having a rest but we are both very happy 'cos we have had a crackin' day, and I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment