Monday 9 February 2015

Another Wet Day


I have been inside ALL day! I did try to go out a few times, but I chickened out at the last minute 'cos it was too wet and too windy. My MH laughed at me every time I put my adorable little nose out the door 'cos I sniffed the wind and then shot back into my living room and then I did the very same thing when I tried to go out of the window.


After I had tried to go out--- honest, I DID try--- I decided that it would be best if I just lay on my couch until my MH had worked out a way to make the rain stop falling and the wind stop blowing, but she is still working on that one. Eventually, I managed to take myself into the kitchen for my dinner and I got a wee surprise 'cos as well as my own dinner, there was a little saucer with some chicken on it just for me. So, I gobbled all that up and decided that I was going to be a brave puss, and I asked my MH to please let me out and I gave her a big shock 'cos I went out the first time she opened the door!


I didn't stay out too long 'cos it is quite lonely out there just now and it was wet and windy and I wasn't very a very happy Squeak but I knew as soon as I went back into my house I would be the happiest little puss in the world again. And guess what? I was right!!

Oh I just love being happy and I am really happy just now 'cos I can help my MH every day to do her exercises which are making her all better and every day she tells me that I am brilliant and that she loves me millions.

Is it any wonder I am the happiest little puss in the en-tire world?

No comments:

Post a Comment