Wednesday 4 February 2015

A Wee Surprise


I have had another good day today just doing the usual things which I like. We are into a good routine now with me and my MH doing our exercises four times a day and then me helping my DH do some cleaning and cooking so I have been quite busy but I still have plenty of time to do 'Squeak things' which I love.

I have been outside lots today and although it is still cold, I have enjoyed playing in my garden and I only got wet once, but my MH fixed that as soon as I jumped in through my window. It was then that I got a big surprise 'cos two of my MH's friends were in my house to see how we were all doing, but I am afraid I got into a wee bit of trouble 'cos I jumped on one lady's knee and I still had my adorable little claws out which sort of made her jump and shout out a wee bit and we all got a fright but then all the ladies giggled while I walked away with a 'that wasn't me' look!

So it has been a good day and I have liked it lots, but the bit I like the bestest of all is sitting on my MH's chest while her legs do their exercises. And I know she likes it loads too.

No comments:

Post a Comment