Sunday 11 January 2015

Sleepy Sunday


It has been a quiet Sunday, but only inside my house 'cos I am afraid that the naughty wind is still blowing all around my little island and my poor old MH is getting very edgy which is not good for me but specially not good for my DH!

We were all up through the night 'cos my DH was coughing a lot and I got up to see if he was OK and then my MH got up to see where we were, so we all sat and had a wee chat and then when my humans looked at the clock and it was half past five o'clock in this morning, so we all decided to go back to beds---after I had a wee run round my garden, of course!

So, because of all that, we all had a long sleep and then we had a very quiet day and I helped her pack her bag for going away to the hospital, but then when we watched the weather man on the news tonight, we began to think that she might not be able to go away 'cos it is going to be windy and snowy too on Tuesday, so I will let you know, although I will only be able to let you know if she doesn't go 'cos if she does go, I won't be able to write to you at all. See?


I have been out quite a lot of times but only for little trips 'cos it isn't very nice out there and I am much more comfortable on my couch or on my MH's knee where I intend to stay for a long time tonight.

I will probably write to you tomorrow and maybe I will have more news for you about my MH, but please keep your fingers and paws crossed 'cos the sooner she gets away, then the sooner she will be back to me and my DH.

No comments:

Post a Comment