Saturday 3 January 2015

Not Just As Bad


Well, although the wind is blowing a wee bit not so hard today, it is still not a very good day, but at least I have been able to get out to play once or twice and that suits me fine.



I went out early this afternoon and I was having a lovely play all by my adorable little self and as it was very cold, I was running very fast all over my garden and I am sure that if the birdies had been looking down from up in the sky they would just have seen a great big streak and they wouldn't have known it was me. Yes. I was going THAT fast! I was having really good fun but suddenly the hail came on and it was really sore so I decided that it was time to go in and it was then that I realised I was very cold, and as soon as my MH opened the window, I jumped in and stood shivering on the stool until my MH cuddled me warm again and you all know how much I love her cuddles.


We both had a rest and then I asked her to play with me and we had great fun especially when I was playing with my little mouse which I just love! My MH laughs when I play with it 'cos sometimes I pretend it is a real mouse and I pounce on it after having stared at it then wriggled my adorable little bum and that sends the old dear into fits of giggles. My friend J. sent the little mouse to me for Christmas and it is one of the bestest present I have ever had, so thank you again J.


I will probably go out again later on although it will depend on the wind and the hail, but I might just cuddle up on the couch with my little mouse and my MH.

We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment