Wednesday 21 January 2015

Another Good day


We have all had a very good day and I have been a very busy little puss. As well as doing my normal pussy cat things in my house and in my garden, I have been helping my MH when she has been doing her exercises. I have decided to personally oversee the exercise regime and I am getting fitted for a little headband and four little sweat bands for my adorable little feets as well as a little paw-kit watch so I shall definitely look the part. Oh, my dear friends can you picture me? I shall look adorable!


The old dear has to do the exercises four times a day, so you can see that I shall be a busy little puss and I also have to learn to count to five, 'cos there are some things that she has to do and count to five at the same time so I am working very hard at that one. Multitasking is absolutely no bother at all to a puss such as I.


It might look as though we are sleeping, but we are actually having a little chat before we begin. I was just setting out some ground rules for the duration and the old dear was just mulling them over. See?

I have been out playing a lot of times and I like that. It is quite cold on my little island but it is dry and there is no big bad wind so I am quite happy playing outside and when I go in there is always a big cuddle waiting for me. The only difference is that I have to jump up onto my MH's knee for my cuddle 'cos she hasn't to bend down, so she can't pick me up for a long time which is a shame but it doesn't mean that I don't get a cuddle, I just have to ask now.

Ah, yes. Another good day chez Squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment