Friday 26 December 2014

Yippee!


I had a brilliant day yesterday and as my MH promised, I was the centre of her world and I got cuddled and played with whenever I wanted it. AND I got a brilliant toy from Santa as well as lots of things for my little tummy, but my toy is for my feets and my tummy 'cos it is a wee ball which my MH puts some wee treats into and then when I roll it around with my adorable little feets and the treats fall out for me to gobble up. Magic!


We all had a really good day yesterday which we enjoyed and as a special treat I got some real salmon for my dinner which I just loved so after I had that I went straight out to boast to all my little mouse friends and I think they were quite jealous of me so I am going to ask my MH if I give them some. I'm not too sure if there is any left though!


We are all having another quiet day today but I am still getting all the attention I need, and I hope you are all having a very good day too.





2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful day, Squeak. That present is pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love playing with it, Bonnie and I am keeping the old dear busy filling it up for me :-)))

    ReplyDelete