Saturday 20 December 2014

Surprise


Hello. It's me again. Squeak! I am back. Oh I hope you haven't forgotten me. I have been very well but the weather has been awful and we have had thunder and lightning as well as lots of rain wind and hail and I have not been very happy 'cos the awful lightning took away my phone and that meant that I couldn't get in touch with you. Our phone is still not working but for some reason our Broadband is working today, so I asked the old dear to write to you and let you know I am very fine.


I am a whole year older than when I wrote to you last and I had a lovely birthday. I got lots of cards and a special mouse from my friend J. which I just love and I play with it all the time.


I also got a special message from my friend B. who said I made her laugh with one of my last messages and I liked that. My MH says I make her laugh every day and that is good 'cos it means she is happy and when she is happy, we are all happy.

I even got a birthday tree which I helped my humans put up on my birthday and then when it was nearer Christmas my MH put more lights on it to make it a Christmas tree so we were all happy.


I don't know when I will be able to write to you again but please don't worry about me 'cos I am a very well little puss and me and my humans would like to wish you all a very happy and healthy Christmas and I hope I will be able to write to you as normal before the new year arrives.

Happy Christmas, everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment