Tuesday 2 December 2014

Nothing to Report


I have had a good day, although it hasn't been very exciting, but sometimes those are the finest days, sure they are? Both my humans were at home with me 'cos my MH was supposed to be going to the dentist, but he cancelled her appointment so she just stayed home with me and that made me happy.

Well, I was happy until she bringed out the vacuum cleaner and her dusters. Sigh! However, it didn't take her too long because yours truly was helping and she likes that and every now and then, she would stop and give me a cuddle and she told me she loves me and I just purred back but she knows that means that I love her too.

My DH still has lots of wee jobs to do in our greenhouse, but he was in the house with us lots of times too so that was good. When my MH was all finished her work, she was just going into the living room when she noticed me doing my funny run into our bedroom and she knew that I was asking her to come and play with me, and of course she did. I didn't even have to ask twice 'cos she always does what I want.

So, we went into the bedroom and I jumped up onto my bed and as soon as my MH held up my blanket, I scuttled under it and hided from her and she pretended she didn't see me until I peeped out and then she rolled me up and tickled my adorable little tummy through the blanket and it was just great fun. We played together for a long time and then we went back into the living room to play with some of my toys before I went outside for a wee while.


I will have my usual nap on my couch and then I will go outside again later on although it is a little bit cold so I don't think I will be out too long, but you never know what might happen. That's what makes my adorable little life so exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment