Thursday 4 December 2014

No More Surprises


I have just had a very normal day today, but you all know that my normal days are good days, so I have been very fine. My poor old DH isn't fine though. His nasty cough has come back so he spoke to the doctor man on the phone and there will be something on the boat tomorrow to make him better, so me and my MH will be very happy---especially if it means he will stop coughing through the night! I nearly went to sleep on another bed, but I didn't want to leave my MH 'cos that would have made her sad, so I just lay there with my adorable little head under my MH's pillow and that helped a wee bit

When we got up, me and my MH had our usual girlie chat and then I went and lay down again while she ran all over the house with the vacuum cleaner and the duster, but every now and then, she would stop and talk to me and cuddle me and she smiled when I purred back again.

We played some games in my living room this afternoon and I have decided that I like being a kitten puss again and I am very happy playing with my toys when it is too cold or too wet to go outside. I am surprised at how well the old dear has remembered how to play my games and how easy it is to get her back into the routine again.


I must have teached her really well. Oh what a very clever puss I am! Adorable AND clever. What a mixture! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment