Monday 29 December 2014

Back to Normal


And you all know what that means, don't you? The vacuum cleaner and the dusters have been chasing my MH all over my house today as the old dear gets back to normal after Christmas, but she has promised that it is only for a couple of days as she will stop for new year and once again yours truly shall be the main attraction.

I like that idea, but after that I am afraid I won't be able to write to you for a while as my dear old MH is going to Glasgow to get her new hip and I am left in charge of my house and my DH. I will miss my MH but she will only be away for a short time and she has promised to run about my garden with me when her new hip has settled in, so I am looking forward to that. She is going away on the 6th of January, so I won't be able to write to you after that.


I have had a good time playing with my humans and playing with my 'treat toy' which I am getting used to now, but if I get a wee bit frustrated, my MH tips some treats out for me and I like that. There was only one little cloud on my otherwise sparkling horizon and that was when I got de-flead and de-wormed all in one go! The vet has sent her something new for me and I didn't see it coming so I wasn't able to escape, but I will know better the next time.

And yes, I know it is for my own good and it keeps me well, but I don't have to like it, do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment