Monday 1 December 2014

Another Week Begins


Me and my MH were up early again and it was very, very dark. I like it but my MH doesn't and she needs to take her torch with her so that she doesn't get lost. I suggested that she took me with her 'cos my little eyesight is so good that I never need a torch so I could show her the way, but she said it was too far for me and I had to stay round about my house till she comed home again.

It wasn't raining or winding so she left the window open for me and I had a play for a while then nipped back in beside my DH who was still sleeping until his alarm clock shouted for him to get up and eventually he did, but he was all ready when my MH came back again and we all had a chat about what we were going to do.

My bit was quite easy really. I was going to play, eat, sleep and play some more then settle down on my MH's knee! Simple. My MH had lots to do 'cos this is her housework day but every now and then she would stop and tickle me or cuddle me or just talk nice to me. And she kept telling me she loved me and I like it millions when she says that.

We were sitting on my bed at one point and we played a brilliant game. She stretched her arm out to tickle my adorable little tummy and I gripped her arm with my four feets 'cos I was lying on my back, so she rolled her arm round and round and it felt like I was on a roller coaster and I am sure I was nearly laughing 'cos it was such good fun.

Me and my dear old MH just have the bestest of fun some times and then when we are finished, I settle down on one of my chairs and have a snooze and that's usually when she grabs her camera and that's just what she did today.


Cute or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment