Wednesday 3 December 2014

A Great Big Surprise


My day was ticking along quite nicely and everything was nearly normal and it was quite good. Now, when I say is was nearly normal and quite good, me and my MH are a bit worried about my DH 'cos he has got a really bad cough again and he didn't sleep much last night 'cos he just coughed and coughed and coughed and me and my MH had sore little heads listening to him, so he decided to stay in his bed and not go to the Cat Shop, so that made my day not very normal. See?

I looked after him and purred to him while my MH was out for a while and then she tooked over when she comed home. Well, she looked after him but she didn't purr, she just speaked to him like normal, but you know what I mean. Me and her were having a rest on my couch and she was using her ipad and it was then that I got a great big surprise 'cos suddenly my friend S. appeared on my MH's computer! To be honest, dear friends I was sitting on the old dear's lap but I was half sleeping and then I heard S.'s voice and suddenly I was wide awake and when I opened my adorable little eyes, there she was. On my MH's computer, on my MH's knee and she was looking at me and speaking to me and I was very happy and a little bit confused. How did she get in there? And what is even more worrying. Will she get out again?

I sat there just staring at the screen while S. and my MH had a long blether and then I got another surprise 'cos I saw Buttons! Yes, S.'s pussy cat came right on my screen and looked at me and I gave her a big purr to say hello and I could tell she liked it 'cos she swished her tail as she walked away

Oh it was such a lovely surprise and I liked it so much that I have asked my dear old MH will she do that again please, so she said she would see if it suited everybody and maybe we can.

Oh goody!


1 comment:

  1. Well I thought I'd posted a comment and there it was gone!! Bah!! Anyway what I was saying when I was rudely interrupted was that it was lovely seeing you on the computer Squeakers, but not the same as seeing you for real cos I couldn't give you a cuddle, my favourite ickle wickle!

    ReplyDelete