Saturday 27 December 2014

A Chuckle Story


There are two puffed out little chests in my house today, and I apologise if that is a picture you don't want in your head right now, but one of the little chests is mine and that is an adorable one as you already know, and the other one is not so wee and not so adorable and it belongs to my dear old MH.

And why are they puffed out? I hear you cry. Well. You remember I told you that I got a toy for Christmas which gets filled with treats and when I push it over the treats fall out for me to eat? Well, (again) I wasn't quite grasping the mechanics of it and to be honest my dear friends I was in danger of losing my temper, but then my MH lied down on the floor with me and showed me over and over and over what to do. In fact, she showed me so many times that my adorable little tummy was almost full of treats, but then when she stood up she saw me doing it all by myself and she shouted a great big 'whooppee' which was the signal for the sticking out of said chests. See?


We have had another good, lazy day which we are all enjoying and although it is quite cold for this little puss, I have been able to get out to play lots of times and that has been good. I even helped my MH feed the birdies this afternoon and I had a wee run on the grass before I went back into my house and I sat on my MH's knee for a while and we had a wee girlie chat which I always love.

So I have had a very good day indeed and I hope you have had a good day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment