Sunday 2 November 2014

Superb Sunday


I have had a very good day. In fact I have had a soooperb day. I am right back to normal again after my traumatic experience and I must say my humans have been exceptionally good to me which I am lapping up.

I had a fairly quiet Saturday, but I did go out last night and when I was quite a bit away from my house, the rain came on, so by the time I got home I was 'ringing' again, but when I got home my DH dried me and then I snuggled up beside my MH 'cos she was in her little bed already.

We have had our normal lazy Sunday with me alternating between walks and plays in the fields and sleeping on various chairs and beds in my house and the last time when I wakened up,I decided that I was feeling very fine and that I was safe again and suddenly all my energy came back, and just as it had all finished coming back to me, my bestest friend S. came into my house, so me and my MH told her my sad story and she gave me a very special cuddle and told me not to do it again. Now, I may not be the brightest bulb in the lamp, but even I have worked that one out!


We played together for a long time and my MH tooked a picture for you, so here it is and the hand you can see belongs to my friend S. She also said to tell you that she hasn't got her Halloween pictures ready for you yet, but she will send you one tomorrow, so you can look forward to that. Maybe you shouldn't look at them just after your dinner 'cos it's not really a pretty sight!

And if the old dear reads that, I am straight back into the big shed! Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment