Saturday 15 November 2014

Squeak's Saturday


I think Saturday is my favouritist day of the week. It is a lazy day for everybody in my house and I like that, especially when it means that my humans have lots more time to spend with yours truly.

So, it started off that way and I shall explain my day to you 'cos I know you are interested in everything that I do. Me and my MH were up first. Well, I was up first and because my adorable little tummy was complaining about it being completely empty, I wakened the old dear and explained the situation to her and in a flash, albeit a rather slow flash!, she was there feeding me and I was there munching away quite happily.

I will now let you into a secret. My humans don't watch day-time television as a rule, but my MH is hooked on 'Murder She Wrote' so she watches it on Saturdays and Sundays and I sit on her knee and let her stroke me while Jessica solves ALL the murders in the en-tire world! Oh my dear friends, I have never seen so much big hair and big shoulders in my life---and that's just the men! But it keeps the old dear happy, so why should I complain?

Once that is done, we usually do a wee bit tidying up and then it is back to sitting on the couch, but today she was finishing off all her cards, so again I sat on the table and watched he for a while but then I got bored and decided I wanted to play, so I nipped up onto the window sill and banged the chimes until she got the message and played with me which was good fun. That is about it for the rest of day. Me and my humans resting or playing or just sitting chatting and that's why I like Saturdays so much.

I have also found a way to make my MH feel guilty that she has been neglecting me. In the corner of my living room is a nest of tables and when I feel that I am being ignored I go and sit there with a very, very sad face and when my living room is very quiet, I scratch the carpet until my humans call for me, but I don't come out. I just sit there with the little tears running down my adorable little cheeks and that makes the old dear so upset when she comes over beside me. She usually comes and lies down on the floor and talks to me and then when I have forgiven her, I come out very, very slowly and she cuddles me. Mission accomplished!

I know I am adorable but I can be a little naughty at times, but I think that makes me all the more loveable, don't you?


How could you not love me?

No comments:

Post a Comment