Thursday 13 November 2014

More Trauma


I think I shall stay in my little bed on Thursdays from now on 'cos I have had a not very good time today. It was only for a little time, but it is not good for my adorable little nerves.

I got shut in the big cupboard again! It was my own fault, I know, but it doesn't make the agony, or the worry or the trauma any less. Okay, I may have laid that on a little thick and to be perfectly honest I was warm and so very comfortable 'cos it was the cupboard where the Boss keeps her towels, so I just snuggled down and had a wee sleep until my MH missed me and came a-looking for me and as she opened the door I remembered to put on my 'what-have-you-done-to-me?' face and she picked me up, cuddled me and apologised and, being a very forgiving little puss, I gave her a feeble purr to say it was fine. Well, I was traumatised, wasn't I?
I really must stop sneaking into places when my humans aren't looking.

The rest of my day was fine and I have slept a lot because the weather still isn't good and it is better for me to be indoors with my humans and they are always happy to play with me whenever I want them to, so I cannot complain.

They did have to go out for a while this evening and when they comed home they had two big boxes with them and when my DH opened them I got a big surprise 'cos the one that I am sitting inside in this picture was filled with boxes of my favourite dinners, so I don't think I will be hungry for a long, long time.


Me and my MH are sitting on my couch now watching Andy and Roger playing tennis and we have our paws and fingers crossed that Andy wins. I am getting quite excited, and to be honest, I will be happy with whoever wins 'cos I like Roger too, but he doesn't make me come over all unnecessary like Raffa does. Sigh!

I will tell you tomorrow how we get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment