Monday 24 November 2014

Monday, Monday


So, me and my MH were up in the middle of the night again and when I asked to go out to play she said 'no'! Well, I was flabbergasted. In fact, my gast has never been so flabbered because my dearest MH has never said no to me before. I did consider having a tantrum by lying on the the floor and beating the tiles with my adorable little paws, but then I had a listen and I heard the rain battering off the window, so I graciously agreed to stay home and before the old dear was inside her little motor, I was back in my little bed! Oh yes!!

I sat with her when she came home and we had a chat when my DH went away to the Cat Shop before the vacuum cleaner and the duster came out, so do you know what I did? Yep, back to my little bed until she was finished and then it was more cuddle time.


In the afternoon I got a big surprise 'cos I saw a little birdie that I had never seen before and my MH told me it was a robin and that the robin was one of her favourite birdies along with an owl and the puffins and she has seen all of those birdies, but I haven't. I have just seen the robin and I liked his little red breast so I hope I see him again.

Me and my MH had a little snooze in the afternoon and I was all snuggled up beside her and she told me that I made her smile 'cos she heard me doing a little snore and she said it was so beautiful that it nearly made her cry, but she just smiled instead. Ah bless!

We are going to be up early again tomorrow 'cos my MH has to go and see the doctor in Stromness and then she is getting her hair cut, so it will be just me and my DH till lunch time and then I shall sit with my MH while she tells me all that she has been doing and I am looking forward to that bit.

I am sure we will have a good chat and I will tell you all about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment