Tuesday 4 November 2014

Just More of the Same


It has been quite quiet in my house today with both my humans doing little bits of things but nothing very much, although I did have a great big lot of fun when I helped my MH change the sheets and the duvet covers. I just love that game and we play it lots and lots and I must say that I am getting very good at hiding under the covers so that my MH never knows where to find me, but she just calls my name, and as usual my little wagger gives the game away and she finds me! She tickles me and cuddles me and then we play the game all over again and I just LOVE it millions!!!


When I had finished 'helping' the old dear, me and my DH went into our green house and we tooked down all the tomato plants 'cos we had a wee chat last night and decided that the growing time was all over now and so we magicked our greenhouse back into a workshop which really is just for my DH 'cos I don't go into it so much when it's not a greenhouse, so I won't be back in it until Springtime.


I had a seat on my windowsill in the afternoon and my MH noticed a beautiful rainbow over Stromness so she tooked these pictures of it for you and I think they are lovely. I love rainbows and so does my MH and she tells me lots of stories about them, so I am always looking for the pot of gold but I have never found it yet.



Maybe one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment