Tuesday 25 November 2014

Another Early Morning


for me and my MH as she had to get the early boat to take her away to Stromness to see the doctor, but she was home at lunch time to see me and my DH. We had both been fine, but I miss the old dear when she's not here and I think my DH misses her too, although he didn't tell me that. I just guessed and I usually guess right.

When she comed home I sat on her knee and she told me what she had been doing. She saw the lady nurse who tooked gallons of blood from her. I must tell you, my dear reader, I did come over a tad faint when she mentioned that bit, but I didn't let her see me throwing a wobbly and I listened again when she said she had seen these little ducks in Stromness harbour. Now, yesterday I told you about the little birdies I haven't seen, but I HAVE seen ducks 'cos they come to my little island and one day when I was down at the pier to see the V-E-T, I saw lots of black and white ducks and I liked them a lot, and these ones are quite nice too.


Later in the afternoon, I went into my garden and I sat under the bird feeder in case the little robin birdie came back, but I am afraid he didn't and I was quite disappointed. Maybe tomorrow. I shall keep watching and let you know.


When my MH was watching me out of the window, she saw two houses over in Stromness and it looked as though they were on fire but it was just the setting sun reflecting on their windows and when she told me we thought you might like to see it too.


So I hope you like these pictures today.

No comments:

Post a Comment