Saturday 8 November 2014

A Good Day


That's what we have all had in my house. Me and my MH were up very early again but this time it was only for a minute or two while we did what was very necessary, although on my way back to my bedroom, I stopped off in the kitchen for a nibble at my biscuits and then I nipped back up onto my little bed and snuggled down beside the old dear for another sleep until it was a bit lighter.

I do like Saturdays 'cos as I told you before, my MH doesn't do much housework and so it is lovely and quite and there is lots of Squeak time. We all had little things to do and that was fine but we have had lots of time together and that is even finer. Me and my DH have finished clearing out and cleaning the greenhouse, so it will be all ready for next year.


I have spent a lot of time just sitting on my MH's knee and just listening as she talked to me and I like that very much, and it was during one of these special minutes that she told me something exciting. You all know I like watching 'Strictly' and you all know that I like Andy Murray playing tennis, although Raffa has a smile that makes my four little knees go all weak! Oh dear! However, Andy is going to be on 'Strictly' tonight with his mummy, so me and MY mummy are going to be watching and I know I am going to like it a lot.

I had a play in the afternoon with some of my toys and that helped me use up some of my energy. I am a very fit little puss and I try to keep in shape so every now and then I ask my humans to play with me and they are only too delighted to oblige. I have been making them laugh a lot today because I am starting to speak a wee bit to them. Especially my DH.I keep asking him for some biscuits and he laughs 'cos he likes to hear me making all these lovely sounds. Oh, bless---but it keeps him amused!

I am afraid that's all the news I have for you, but I hope you are having as good a Saturday as me. I will go out to play after I have watched my television and maybe I will find some little animals to talk to and if I do I will tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment