Sunday 5 October 2014

Still Climbing


Oh, I just love being up high, and I did some more climbing this morning while my MH was hanging her washing up on the pulley in my utility room. I knew it would be fine with the old dear, 'cos I can't do too much damage there.


We have lots of wee basket type things which stack up quite high and my humans keep big envelopes and jiffy bags in them and that sits up beside the freezer on top of a wee filing cabinet, so it is quite high. So, in order to reach it, I jump up on the little freezer, then up another jump on top of the big freezer and then a great big jump to the top of the little basket and there I sit and look down on the world. I do like up there and it is nice and soft on top of the jiffy bags, but I have to be careful that I don't stretch over to the pulley or my MH will wheech me right up to the ceiling and I don't think I would like to be that high.


Remember I told you that I was watching the little birdies yesterday? Well, I did it again today and my MH tooked this picture of me watching them from my window sill and as we were watching, we saw two little birdies having a wee argument and that made us both smile so I asked my MH to let you see it in the hope that it will make you smile too.


My friend S. came to see me today and she gave me a special cuddle 'cos she was pleased to see me and I gave her a special purr 'cos I was pleased to see her . When she went away, I went out into my garden for a while and I helped my DH bring in all our little ornaments because my little weather man friend says it is going to be very windy on my island and we didn't want all the little ornaments to blow away. My humans don't like it when all the nice little things have to go inside 'cos it means that the summer is over and the winter is getting very near.


However, I am a very intrepid little puss as you know, and I shall be going out to wander around my estate no matter what the weather is doing, but I will try and come home at a decent hour and not upset the old folk too much! Sometimes my kindness and goodness and adorableness just takes my breath away!

I have just had another look at this photograph and it looks as though I am doing something I shouldn't be, but I am just sitting on a little stone. Honest. Hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment