Sunday 26 October 2014

Spot the Puss


Can you find me? I'll give you a wee minute and then you will manage.


OK? Don't I look cute? I know I always look cute, but I think this is a wee bit special. You will have worked out that I was able to get out to play for a while today as the wind wasn't too bad and I am such an intrepid little Squeak that I didn't let it bother me one little bit. I played for quite a while on the wee garden in front of my house 'cos there is no grass on that bit, so my adorable little feets didn't get wet.


I didn't stay out too long 'cos it is quite cold, but I had a good play every time my humans let me out. I normally went out the door but always came back in the window 'cos that's where the humans were. We have all had a lazy day today and just did little bits of things which was good and the bestest bit was when I sat on my MH's knee and watched Andy Murray win his tennis match. Boy! It was exciting and me and my MH have no voices left 'cos we were shouting at the television to make him win. I wonder if we shouted at his mummy tonight, she might dance a wee bit better. Nope, I don't think we can shout THAT much!!

My humans did something with all our clocks today and somehow it has made it darker earlier than usual, so I shall have to ask her about that later when we have our voices back again. Hee hee

So there we are. Another weekend has finished and we are all back to our normal routine again. I have had a good time and I hope you have had a good weekend too and that your week will be a happy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment