Thursday 23 October 2014

No News


I don't have anything to tell you 'cos I haven't done very much at all, but I have been very happy doing nothing.

My MH did her usual housework and my DH did some 'footering' but nothing too important. Footering is one of my MH's favourite words and it means just doing wee bits of this and that, but nothing too big, and that's what he was doing. I was very busy watching them both and settling down on various chairs to sleep 'cos watching makes me a tired puss.

I went out quite a lot of times and played on the grass but every time I comed home again I had to shake my adorable little paws to make them not wet. I made my MH laugh 'cos as I was walking through the kitchen I was going walk, shake left back paw then walk, shake right back paw and then I did it all over again lots of times until I got fed-up and just sat down and licked them dry!

I wasn't in the mood to play today as I was more in the mood for resting and contemplating and that's why I don't have any news for you although I can tell you that I got some fish for my dinner as a special treat. It was real straight out of the sea fish and I just loved it and gobbled it up.


I will play outside for a while later on but I have been told that I have to come home at a decent hour as the old folk are going away on the early boat tomorrow and my MH needs her sleep, so I will TRY and be good, but I can't promise as I never know what I will find when I go out.

I will tell you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment