Monday 27 October 2014

Monday, Monday


Nearly just a normal Monday, but not quite 'cos me and my MH were up in the middle of the night this morning. Oops, that sounds funny, doesn't it? I had better explain. Remember I told you that my MH sometimes helps in our wee Post Office? Well she is doing some more mornings and she has to get up very early and it was quite dark, but I was a very brave little puss and went out to play for a while after I had gobbled up my breakfast.

I wandered over to see my little birdie friends and I think I gave them a wee bit of a fright 'cos when a little one opened its eyes the first thing it saw was ---- can you guess? Yes, it was me, Squeak, and the wee birdie tweeted a 'good morning' to me, so I purred back again and then all the others wakened up and asked me why I was out so early, and of course I told them.


I watched my MH go away down the road and then nipped back to bed and had a sleep till she comed home again to me and by this time my DH was getting ready to go away to the Cat Shop, so it was just me and the old dear left and once we had the house to ourselves we had one of our girlie chats which I love and then I had the last wee drop of milk when she finished her breakfast before I headed out to play again. She tooked out all her dusters and polishes and brushes and of course, the awful vacuum cleaner, but we had a good time when she had finished 'cos she decided that we must be tired so we went and had a snooze for a while and she cuddled me and I loved it, but then I always do.


I had another play in the afternoon and used up all my energy wandering up and down my little garden. I have been playing at the front of my house because the grass at the back is still very wet and I don't really like getting my adorable little paws wet and also because I can sharpen my claws when I am out there and that keeps this little pussy cat in tip top condition.

And you wouldn't want me any other way, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment