Tuesday 7 October 2014

Going Round in Circles


That's what I have been doing today. It is still very windy on my little island and there has been a lot of rain too, so it has not been a good day for this little puss.

I did manage to get outside for a little play last night but between you and me, dear friends, it wasn't very pleasant and I didn't really enjoy it, so I decided that I would be warmer and happier snuggled up beside my MH in our little bed. Two minutes later that's just where I was and five minutes later we were both snoring. Oh, Bliss!

It wasn't much better this morning, but a puss has to do what a puss has to do and although I have a litter tray, I need the fresh air in these adorable little lungs and so I asked if I could please go out the window and the old dear duly obliged. Well, my take off point was just outside my living room window, but my landing point was nearly on Hoy! Boy, that wind was strong and I was nearly flying, but I landed safely and very quickly headed back to shelter under this big plant where I was safe from the wind.


I didn't stay out long and managed to jump back up on the window sill while the wind was breathing in, and I have been watching out of my window all day for it to have a wee rest. Every now and then I would go out of my door, have a wee sniff at the air and then run round my house and go in through the window and I did this quite a lot of times, so I really have been going round in circles.

I think the wind has to go away somewhere else later on tonight so I am looking forward to getting outside for a longer time, but it will just depend on when it stops blowing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment