Sunday 19 October 2014

A Not Nice Sunday


It has been not nice outside today because of the wind and the rain so I have stayed inside with my humans where it has been nice. I wakened up quite early this morning full of beans and looking forward to getting out to play, but then I saw the rain and I heard the wind, and I was a wee bit sad 'cos I knew I wouldn't get out as much as I wanted.

However, my MH said she didn't have very much to do so she could play with me whenever I wanted and that cheered me up again and as you can see, I took her up on her very kind offer. Well, it would have been rude not to, sure it would? We played for a long time and then she sat on the couch and I sat on her! Hee hee. That is my very favourite seat---right on her knee, and the old dear has even learned to type on her computer with one hand while she is stroking me with the other. You see, when I need a cuddle I shuffle my adorable little body into a corner of the couch beside my MH's left hand and I rest my little chin on the keyboard while she strokes me. She does most of her work like that and I think she likes it as much as me.


I did venture out for about half an hour but I am afraid it took rather a lot of persuasion on my MH's part. She knew I wanted to go out, but each time she opened the window, the wind nearly blowed us both across my living room and the look I gave her told her I was not going out in that, so she asked me if I wanted to go out the door, but that was nearly just as bad. However, I decided that I needed to be a brave puss, so I girded my loins and as she opened the door I pinned back my adorable little lugs, wriggled my even adorabler little bum and I was OFF---- into the wind and rain and straight for some shelter and there I waited until I thought a suitable time had passed and then jumped up onto my window sill and demanded to be let in NOW. Which of course I was!

I think it might be like that for most of this week because my little weather man friend says there is a big bad wind on its way, so I think me and the old dear will be playing a lot of games on my carpet, but I shall let you know.

I hope you have had a good Sunday and that you have a pleasant week.

2 comments:

  1. Poor Squeak. Here we go with the wind and the rain again. It is happening here too. Sadie is not impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bonnie. I hope your weather is better than mine and that Sadie is a bit happier. You will just have to play with her like my dear old MH plays with me.

    ReplyDelete