Wednesday 8 October 2014

A Much Better Day


Now, here's a thing. You have heard me talking about my little weather man friend, haven't you? Well, we have never actually met, and although I see him nearly every night in my living room, he is just on my television so he has never seen me. That is a shame, sure it is? Anyway, although we don't know one another, we must have a sort of ESP thingy 'cos I asked him to turn off the wind just for me, and he did! So there must be something, sure there must?

Now you know why I have had a much better day. There has been no wind and just a wee drop of rain, so I have been able to get out to play whenever I felt like it, and I have felt like it quite a lot 'cos I have millions of energy!


I had my dear old MH in fits of laughter this afternoon and I shall tell you why. She was away out again for a couple of hours today and when she comed home, I sat on her knee for a while and we had a girlie chat which we both enjoy, but then she had to go into the bedroom and of course, I went with her. I have my own blanket on top of our bed, so while my MH was sitting on the bed, I asked her to lift up the blanket for me and I crawled under it, snuggled up and fell asleep and I was there for the rest of the afternoon. I was so comfortable. My MH kept having a look in to see that I was all right, but I was very all right, I can tell you! She told me that every time she looked at me she smiled 'cos she loves me loads.

When I wakened up again I got a big surprise 'cos my MH had been making stovies and there was some mince in my dinner plate for me, so I scoffed that up and had a big play in my fields which I just loved. I am such a happy little puss when I can play in the fields and go sniffing in the big barn beside my house, so when the weather is good enough to let me do that I am the happiest Squeak in the whole world. I wonder how many Squeaks there are in the whole world? But there is only one like me, sure there is?

So, little weather man friend, if you have your ESP thingy switched on tonight, thank you for turning off the big bad wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment