Saturday 11 October 2014

A Good Weekend


I do like my weekends. Especially the ones when my humans are home with me and that is usually most of them 'cos they don't normally go away and leave me on a Saturday or a Sunday and that makes me a very happy little Squeak.

My MH wanted to clean all the outsides of my windows but just when she got her bucket and cloth and window machine all ready, the rain came on and she wasn't very happy for a minute or two but then she decided she would just play on her Wii machine so I just lay on my couch and watched her for a while. She said she might clean our windows tomorrow if the weather is good and I would quite like that 'cos I get to go out and play with her while she is working and you all know how much I like that.

I spent lots of my time birdie watching when my DH had put feed for my little friends and I sat on my widow sill and watched as they all had their dinner. I like it when they come to my house to get something to eat 'cos I don't want them to be hungry. That would be sad, sure it would?


Now, all this watching makes a little puss quite tired so I took to my bed this afternoon and had a long sleep and I even told my MH to go away and leave me alone which was a little bit rude I know, but I was sleepy. I was all settled and she came into the room and sat on the bed beside me and just as she went to stroke my adorable little tummy, I pushed her hand away and gave her the look which said 'I want to be alone' and being a very clever and well trained MH she went away. I will cuddle up to her later and tell her that I was just a bit grumpy 'cos I was tired, but I will let her cuddle me as much as she wants.


I don't want her to be a sad MH.

No comments:

Post a Comment