Thursday 2 October 2014

A Dis-aster Dahling


I hope that sounded like Craig Revel Whats-is-name from Strictly, 'cos I tried very hard to get it right. Hee hee

I shouldn't laugh really 'cos it was very sad and I think I need to explain. Remember I told you my MH was making a cake yesterday? Well, she did and it smelled so very good when she tooked it out of the oven to cool, and I was a very good puss and didn't go near it at all. I just lay on my couch and sniffed lovely sniffs. But after a while, disaster struck 'cos my humans were taking the cake out of the tin and guess what happened? I can hardly bring myself to tell you, but it fell and landed with a thud on my kitchen floor and it broke. The cake, that is. Not the floor, just in case you get a bit mixed up.

Oh dear. It was so sad and my poor old MH cried 'cos she had worked so hard and was awful upset. Even my bestest cuddles and purrs didn't help and I didn't know what to do. My poor old DH was upset too, so it wasn't a very happy house last night, I'm afraid. However, things are a lot better today. The cake is still broke but my MH is feeling a wee bit happier and I have been doing my very bestest to keep her feeling good.

It has been a bit windy on my island so I have only been out for short times and my little weather man friend says it is going to be very windy tomorrow, so I think I will just stay curled up in my little bed until the naughty wind goes away again.


Maybe I will have some news for you tomorrow, but I don't have much to tell you today except I am happy and I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment