Saturday 27 September 2014

Very Normal


My Saturday so far has been a very normal day with me and my humans having a long sleep and then just doing little bits of work, but really taking it very easy.

My dear old MH is getting a wee bit cantankerous 'cos she is desperate to get the grass cut again and the rain won't let her. I won't tell her that I have been asking the rain to keep the grass wet so that she won't be able to take out the awful mower 'cos it would be more that my adorable little life is worth! I might have to give in sometime soon though and let her play with the machine just to keep her happy.

We have all been watching the golf and I am enjoying it so I am happy to sit on the old dear's knee and let her stroke my little lugs as she is watching my television. i have been outside a few times and I even went into the field beside the big bully boy now that he has stopped bellowing at me and I am sure he gave me a smile, so I think he likes me----and who wouldn't? Hee hee


My humans are going out to a games night in our Hall tonight and my MH is doing a quiz for everybody, so I shall be left all alone until they come back, but I will probably wander into the fields to see the sheeps and the cows, so I won't be too lonely. I always have lots of things to do even when my humans are not with me and I am never frightened 'cos I have lots and lots of friends who love me and who will look after me if I need company.

I think I am a very lucky pussy cat. Sure I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment