Wednesday 10 September 2014

Ups and Downs


I have a good day with lots and lots of 'ups' and just a couple of 'downs', so I suppose I cannot really complain.

Both my humans have been at home with me today 'cos my DH didn't go to the Cat Shop because our normal boat is broken and he didn't know if he could get there easily, so he just stayed home and finished painting my kitchen ceiling and that was one of my 'ups' him being here with me and one of my 'downs' him painting the ceiling 'cos he had to move all my dishes again and I had to shout at him a couple of times to tell him I was hungry and so he put them back on the floor for me. But I shouldn't have to keep telling him, should I?

It has been a lovely day and I have been out playing all day which has been brilliant and when my MH came back from wherever she had been she came outside with me and that was another great big 'up' for me, but then she tooked out the lawn mower and that was a 'down', but I had another great big 'up' when she was finished and she played with me on the grass and it was great fun 'cos we ran and ran and ran until my MH's little legs were tired 'cos they had spent a lot of time running round behind the lawn mower, but they still had enough energy to play with me which was good.


A while later, my MH was sitting on the couch and I nipped up onto her knee and sat there and purred a lot 'cos I was very happy, so you will know that that was a great big 'up' and then do you know what she did? No, of course you don't but I am going to tell you. She put the awful wormer stuff on the back of my adorable little neck.

Well, I was so upset that I jumped up off her knee and I left home! OK. I only went as far as the field and I didn't leave home for a long time, but I think she got the point that I was not at all happy, and I don't need to tell you whether that would be a 'up' or a 'down' 'cos I think you will have been able to work it out all by yourself!

It looks as though it is going to be a good night so I will probably spend most of it outside and I will tell you all about it tomorrow. I wonder if I will have any more 'up' and 'downs', but I hope you have just 'ups' 'cos they are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment