Friday 5 September 2014

Oh Dear....


....I have not had a good day today and I am a wee bit under the weather, and sadly I can't tell my MH what is wrong, so she can't help me. Oh dear, oh dear.

I went out last night and I was fine. I had a good play and I came home again about half past two o'clock and it was then that I was not very well and I have been sleeping all day today. I was able to eat my dinner, but I am not very hungry and I just want to be left alone and I'm afraid my humans are a wee bit very worried about me. I even heard the V-E-T word, but I hope I won't need to go and see him.

My MH said she wished us little animals could talk when there was something wrong so that the humans could help us to get better.

I am afraid I don't have any news for you 'cos I haven't been doing anything except lying down, but hopefully I will be a lot better tomorrow and I will have lots of news for you.

But please don't worry about me as I am sure I shall be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment