Wednesday 24 September 2014

Oh Dear, Oh Dear


My adorable little sides are aching. And I hear you asking why, but I am about to tell you, so make yourself comfortable and I shall begin.

I have to admit that my day didn't start too well and I was rather a sad puss, but it soon got a lot better. I got up at the same time as my MH and bounded into the kitchen at breakneck speed 'cos as usual I was hungry, but then I skidded to a halt and all thoughts of food went right out of my little head 'cos there, right in front of me, was a suitcase! Oh, my dear friends, I was so, so sad, because I thought my humans were going away to leave me again and I didn't want that at all.

I decided that if I sat on the case, then they couldn't take it, and so that's what I did, but when my MH saw me looking all sad and forlorn, she lifted me up and cuddled me, then explained that my DH was taking the case to the Cat Shop 'cos they didn't need it any more. Phew! Suddenly, I was ravenous and gobbled up all my breakfast and then sat on my MH's knee and waited for my milk.

My DH picked up his Ipad and his packed lunch and put them on top of the case to lift into his car when he went out, so he was all organised. We all had a chat and then oft he went while me and the Boss sat together for a while working out what we would do with the day. A short time later, we went into the kitchen and guess what we saw? Yep! The case! My silly old DH had lifted his Ipad and his lunch but forgot to lift the case!


Well, we laughed and laughed and laughed so much we ended up rolling on the floor and there were six little legs waggling in the air. Four of them were adorable and were mine, and the other two were my MH's and we stayed like that for a long time. Well, I got up again quite easily, but the last time I looked, the poor old dear was still there. I will help her up when I am hungry again! Hee hee

Now, just in case ---get it? you are worried, that last bit is a wee fib. My MH did get up eventually, and every time we looked at the case, we just laughed and laughed again, so now you know why I have sore sides. My dear old DH will never live it down 'cos we won't let him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment