Wednesday 3 September 2014

Just Another Normal Day


And that makes me a very happy little pussy cat. I think I must be getting old, 'cos I like 'normal'. I had a very good play last night and didn't come home until half past two o'clock in the morning, but the window was open, so I crept in very quietly, had a wee nibble at the biscuits that my humans had left for me and then very gently nipped up onto my bed beside my MH and we had a lovely sleep till the rotten old alarm clock wakened us all up this morning.

Normally my humans don't use the alarm clock except if they need to go on the early boat, but my DH needs to put it on every Wednesday and Friday so that he wakens up in time to go to the Cat Shop and when he is up, we are all up.

Off he went and I sat with my MH while she had her breakfast and I asked her to please leave me a wee drop of milk in the bottom of her dish, and of course she did just that, so my day got off to a very good start. I don't drink milk, but I just love the last wee drop in her cereal bowl and I lap it all up, purring all the time to let her know I appreciate it.



She went away out and today she was away longer that usual 'cos she had to go and feed all the hens and the pussy cats before she could come home to me, but when she did, I sat on her knee and she made me giggle when she told me that when she is in S.'s house talking to her pussy cat, the hens get impatient and they come and chap on the door telling her to come and feed them. I think that is awful funny. Cheeky chooks!

A wee while later, we went out into my garden 'cos my MH wanted to hang out her washing and she called for me to go with her and help her which of course I did 'cos I am a very good puss. I had a run round my garden and I climbed the poles while she was working and that always makes her smile and of course she talks to me all the time she is doing that and I like that a lot.

So, you see what I mean about a normal day. Nothing too exciting, but nothing bad either and that makes me and my humans happy. The only wee problem is that there are millions of midges around today and my poor old MH was itching all the time she was hanging out her washing 'cos the horrible little beasties were biting the poor old dear, but there is a wee wind now, so that might blow them away.

I hope so, 'cos I will be going out to play soon and I do not want them pestering me while I am hunting and playing, so I have my adorable little paws crossed.



No comments:

Post a Comment