Tuesday 30 September 2014

I am just....


....plumb tuckered out! I have had a simply brilliant day and for most of it I have been sitting on a knee being petted and adored!

I think I can hear you saying that this is not a very unusual occurrence, but you will understand when I tell you that it was not my MH's knee that I was on, it was our visitor's.

I had two visitors in my house this afternoon---a man one and a lady one--- and although they both thought that I was beautiful and adorable, the lady visitor REALLY loved me, so I sat with her. Well, I actually sat ON her and let her stroke me and talk to me and I was very happy, and so was she. I think my MH was a wee bit jealous, but I'll make it up to her later on.


It is quite tiring being adored, so I am now resting on the back of my couch until it is time for me to go out hunting, but at the moment it is raining, so I am not in any hurry, and as soon as my MH finishes telling you all about me, I will plop my adorable little self onto her knee and there I shall sit until it is time for the old dear to go to bed.

I hope you will understand now why I am a little bit exhausted? It has just been one of those days. Lovely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment