Tuesday 2 September 2014

A Much Better Day


And a much quieter one, thank goodness. I didn't even mind when the vacuum cleaner came out 'cos it is a million times quieter than the dreadful shampooer, and you never thought you would hear me say that, did you?

Both my humans were at home and we have had lots of fun in my house and in my garden, but there was just one wee hiccup 'cos when I was sitting on my MH's knee listening to her tell me one of her stories and sort of half sleeping and half listening, she put the dreadful wormer stuff on the back of my adorable little neck again. I was a brave puss though and didn't try to run away like I usually do and the old dear was very pleased with me, so I got a very special hug.

She puts this 'stuff' on me regularly and I must admit that I am getting used to it, but one night, when I was a littler puss, my MH started to put it on my neck and I took off like a whippet all over my living room with my MH running one way trying to catch me, and my DH running another way and me managing to avoid both of them! Oh it was really great fun, but I am afraid that I finally gave in and let them catch me and put the rest of the stuff on me. Yeukk! However, now that I am older and wiser, I have come to accept that it is all for my own good. Oh, that sounded so grown up, didn't it?

There was another puss cat in my garden last night and my MH thinks it came in to steal the food out of the birdie dish, but the little birds had eaten it all up. I think it might have been coming to visit me, but my humans don't agree with me. As soon as my DH opened the window to get a better view of the visitor, the puss ran away and it hasn't been back again. Maybe I will look for it when I am outside tonight.

I helped both my humans with their work today. My DH has almost finished spreading his chips and my MH was picking up some little weeds and we played our 'weed' game again with her throwing them and me bringing them back to her. Then I helped her when she was washing her windows and I lay on the path while she played with her window machine and we all had a really good time.

I was quite tired when I came in, so I nipped up onto my couch and I had a wee snooze and my humans smiled when they saw the shapes I got into, so the old dear got her camera out so that you could see me too, and I am sure you might even say 'aaww' when you have a look at them.


I think I look particularly fetching in theses ones, and I am sure you will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment