Sunday 28 September 2014

A Lazy Sunday


I like the weekends. My humans are normally at home with me all weekend and my MH doesn't do any house work so it is very peaceful in my house which is just how I like it.

I was fine last night after they both went out and the window was left open for me, so I knew I could go and see Mr. Bully Boy if I wanted, but I decided against it. I think he has had a falling out with Mrs. Cow 'cos he has started bellowing again and I think it might be wiser to stay away from him. My MH tooked this picture of him today when he was looking in my window and I think he wanted me to go out and play with him, but I'm afraid I was resting and I didn't go.


We have spent most of the day watching the golf on my television and I have decided that I am going to become a golfer 'cos I already have the one very important part that is needed to be a brilliant golfer, and that is the wiggle! I watched all the men getting ready to hit the little ball with their stick and they all wiggled their bottoms first and you all know that I have the most adorable little bum wiggle, so I reckon I am half way there. I just need to ask my MH to get me a stick and a ball and then I will ask my DH to dig little holes in my grass, and I am nearly famous! Oh I am so excited already.


So that has been my day. Nothing too exciting, but I have been a happy Squeak and I hope you have had a happy weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment