Monday 15 September 2014

A Funny Monday


Not a laughing funny. More an odd type funny. My DH went away to the Cat shop 'cos he has changed his day from a Friday to a Monday and it will take us all a wee while to get used to it, but we will try. And that's what made it a funny kind of Monday.

So, oft he went on the boat and my MH flew into the utility room to get the vacuum cleaner and she spent the rest of the morning cleaning all round my house while I lay on the back of my couch or went into my garden for a while to get some peace and quiet. I did get some cuddle time on my couch, but not as much as I would have liked, because the old dear went away out in the afternoon to do some crafting things with her friends in our wee Hall and I was left all alone just twiddling my little paws and I was a little bit lonely 'cos I don't really like being on my own.

I'm not a scaredy-cat, you understand, but I am a people cat and I like it bestest when my humans are here to give me a wee cuddle or a wee tickle or just to talk to me, so I am not at my happiest when they are both away out. However, it was just for a short time and then my MH was back and this picture shows me saying hello to her when she comed in through my door, and then a while later, my DH comed home too, so we are all in my house together again and I am happy.




I hope you are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment