Monday 22 September 2014

A Busy Day


It has been a busy day in my house --- and outside my house too, so there have been lots of things for me to watch, but not an awful lot for me to do, which is fine really 'cos I wasn't in the mood for working hard today and I have enjoyed watching everything.

All of you out there who read about me regularly know that Mondays in my house are cleaning days and today was no exception, so the old dear ran round my house with her dusters and her polishes and her vacuum cleaner while I followed her round from room to room and kept her company and she liked that a lot, and so did I.

We did all the cleaning and then had a sit on my couch while I plonked my adorable little self on my MH's knee and listened as she stroked my little lugs and told me she loved me. She tells me that lots of times every day and I purr back to her and tell her I love her too and that makes us both feel very happy.


I heard a noise outside and jumped up onto my window sill and saw the nice farmer next door putting the ginormousest big bull in the field right in front of my window, and I decided that it would probably be best for me not to go near him for a while---the bull that is--- 'cos he was making an awful noise which sounded like he wasn't best pleased at getting moved, so I won't go into that field tonight, methinks. He bellowed all afternoon and to be honest, my dear friends, I was getting a wee bit of a headache and was just about to look for my MH's headphones to see if I could get them in my little lugs to cut out the noise, when bully boy decided he had a sore throat and stopped roaring at the world! Oh joy.

I had just settled down again, when I heard another tractor and this time the same nice farmer next door was putting a boy sheep in the field opposite my gate and he was nice and quite this time----the boy sheep, that is! Now, please don't ask me how I know it is a boy sheep, 'cos I think I might blush if I had to tell you, but just take my word for it please. I have decided that if the rain stays off tonight, then I shall go into that field and introduce myself to mr. sheep and hopefully we will become friends. I will let you know how I get on.

I was left on my own for a while this afternoon as my MH was away doing her craft things with her friends, but it was fine really. Well, it was once the bully boy had stopped shouting, and I was able to get a wee cat nap until the old dear came home, and then you all know where I went then?

Yep. Right up on her knee, and we had another heart to heart and then I had a snooze I was just the most comfortable--and adorable-- little puss in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment