Thursday 21 August 2014

Whoopee!


What a day I have had! I think it is the bestest day I have had for a long, long time and I am so pleased with my adorable little self.

I was out quite late last night and I am afraid I was very wet when I came in through my window. To be honest, my dear friends, I am getting a tad fed up with all theses soakings that I have been getting and I am seriously considering asking my MH to make me a raincoat so that my little body can stay dry in all this rain. The only problem is that my MH likes colours like purples and lilacs and I think it would totally ruin my street cred if I arrived out in the fields in a lilac raincoat, so I may have to speak quite sternly to her.

Anyway, I had a very good sleep once I had been made all dry again and then this morning my DH went away and it was just me and my MH in my house, so while she was running around with her vacuum cleaner, I tooked myself into the garden and as I was sitting there just watching and thinking I spied a little mouse and so I chased it, but it ran under the bush where I couldn't get to it. So, I knew I had all the time in the world, and I just sat there and waited and waited and waited. At one point, my MH wondered what had happened to me 'cos I was sitting like a statue, but I gave her a wee meow when I saw her to let her know I was fine.


Eventually I got fed up and I decided just to go inside and my timing was perfect---which won't surprise you at all, I am sure---as the old dear had just sat down, so there was a knee and a cuddle with my name on it, and there I spent a very comfortable half hour until it was time for us to go into the gym and it was then that my day just got better and better, 'cos the little mouse appeared again and this time I catched it. Yippee!!


I know you might feel a wee bit sad, but it is just what us pussy cats do I am afraid, and today I did it so very well. I carried it round and put it on my grass and I played with it for a while and then I tooked it for a wee walk and I am afraid I can't tell you what I did with it, 'cos I stayed well away from my MH because do you know what she does when I find a mouse? She takes it from me and keeps it for herself!! Now, if she wants a mouse, sure she should find her own? 'Yes', I hear you all calling and you are all so right!

So there we are. A brilliant day and if I have my way, it will be a brilliant night too, but meantime I am having a little nap before I head out into the wild later on.

I hope you have had as good a day as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment