Thursday 14 August 2014

Well....


...I think I might just have lost one of my little gold stars. As I told you yesterday, I was resting after my dinner and saving up all my energy to take outside with me at night time. Yes? Well, it turned out to be quite a good night with weather which just suited this adorable little puss, so I went out about half past nine and I stayed outside until about ten o'clock and then when I came in, I sat with my MH for a while and I gave her lots of purrs as she stroked my little lugs before she went to bed.

As usual, I stayed with her until she went to sleep and then I went into the study to ask my DH to please open the door for me and I was off again into the fields where I am just at my happiest, well except when I am beside my beloved MH of course, and I played and played and played. There was so much for me to do that I am afraid I just ignored my DH when I heard him calling, and I still ignored him when I heard him whistling, and I STILL ignored him when he put the lights out.

Sometimes he puts out the lights and sits in the dark for a minute until I nip in through the window 'cos he knows that I know that this is the signal for me to come home and I normally do, but just not last night, so off he went to his little bed, but he left the window open for me, so that was OK.


Well, I had just the bestest of fun talking to the little mouses and then I went into the other field and I had a long play with this mister sheep. I think I am a wee bit in love 'cos he is just the handsomest sheeps in the world, and he thinks I am quite beautiful too. So now you know why I didn't want to go home. Sigh. However, eventually I decided that it was time for a little sleep and so I said night night to my friend, nipped in through my living room window, had a wee biscuit and then jumped up onto my bed intending to snuggle up beside my MH. However, I sort of muddled up my take off and landed right on the old dear's chest with a rather heavy thump which wakened her up very quickly. Oops!

And that's why I think I might have lost one of my little gold stars, although after I gave her one of my 'I love you millions, MH'' purrs I was her favouritest pussy cat in the world again. It doesn't take much and she is putty in my paws again, but I think I might come in when my DH calls tonight.



It might be safer!

No comments:

Post a Comment