Wednesday 13 August 2014

Surprise!


I didn't get wet last night! Yippee. I was able to stay out for quite a long time and managed to get home without getting wet and without needing to waken my MH to ask her to dry me again, so I got another gold star!

Today was just a very normal Wednesday with my DH going to the Cat Shop and my MH going out for a wee while, and I am afraid I got locked out for a while and I was not best pleased, but since it was all my own fault, I couldn't complain. I did try, but the old dear was having none of it.

You see, when my DH went out this morning, I went away into the fields and I played there for a while and although I heard my MH calling for me, I just decided that I wasn't ready to go inside and so I stayed where she couldn't see me. I saw her going out and I was OK with that, but then a while later, I decided I needed a rest on my couch and it was then I discovered that she hadn't left the window open 'cos there was a wind blowing right into my living room and it would have been too cold if the window had been left open. So, I was locked out for two whole hours, and I was not happy.

I did mention this to my MH when she came back, but she told me it was my own fault and I should always come when she calls, and I suppose she was a wee bit right. I did get a cuddle and I was able to to sit on her knee in the afternoon while she told me all the things she had been doing, so I forgave her.


I am just loving playing in the long grass and there are lots of things for me to do so that is why I want to stay outside as much as possible and I have got into a fine routine at nighttime. I have something to eat at the same time as my humans are having their dinner and then I usually have a little perambulation round my garden for a while.

When I come in, I sit with my MH and then I lie on my couch beside her and I have a snooze until about ten o'clock when I ask to be let out again and off I go. I stay out for about half an hour and then I come in and look after my MH until it is time for her to go to bed, and I lie beside her while she reads her book, but as soon as she puts her light out, I go and tell my DH and he gives me a wee biscuit and opens the door for me, and I am off hunting and exploring again until I get tired.

It is a very good routine and it suits me just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment